Decorative lighting can instantly change the ambiance of the home. LED lights have become the mainstream option for lighting. LED lights have become the mainstream option for lighting. If space is challenged, some may not have the luxury of storing holiday decorations during the off-season. However, it’s possible to repurpose some of those items one easy way is to decorate with curtain lights. Curtain lights can cast a lovely warm glow in a dark corner or stand in as a candle replacement. And since many curtain lights are powered by batteries there’s a little hassle in hanging them up on the wall.
Curtain Lights Decoration For Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, Holidays
LED curtain light comes with the USB cable which can be plugged into the battery back up, Laptop, or any other plug available in the market. These lights are available in various designs. Often, a large wall requires special wall art or a series of canvases or prints in a gallery-style setting. That said, another way to give a large wall new life is by creating a glowing installation with curtain lights. Crafted in thin copper these LED Curtain Lights fill the home with the warm light that looks inviting and comforting with only an output voltage of 5V this LED string curtain light is also very safe for all kinds of usages.
Find out how you can work with Curtain Lights Decoration For Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, Holidays.
- Long service life – it is one of the greatest benefits of LED lights. LEDs used in this type of lighting have a high work efficiency and thus may run for up to 11 years compared to energy-saving lamps with a service life of less than a year.
- Efficiency – LEDs are currently the most energy-efficient source of much less energy consumption (electricity) than incandescent, fluorescent, metal halide, or mercury lamps, within the luminous efficiency of 80-90% for traditional lighting.
- Resistance to impact and temperature – in contrast to traditional lighting, LED lighting advantage is that it does not contain any filaments or glass elements, which are very sensitive to blows and bumps
- Color – In LED technology, we can obtain each illumination light color. Basic colors are white, red, green, and blue, but with today’s technology, progress is so advanced that we can get any color
- Ecology – the advantage of the LED lighting is also the fact that LEDs do not contain toxic materials such as mercury and other metals dangerous for the environment, in contrast to the energy-saving lamps and are 100% recyclable, which helps to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Temperature sensitivity – The quality of diodes’ lighting is highly dependent on the ambient operating temperature. At high temperatures, there are changes in the parameters of the current passing through the semiconductor elements, which can lead to burning out of the LED module.
- Price – LED lighting is a more expensive investment than traditional light sources. However, it is important to keep in mind that here the lifespan is much longer (over 10 years) than for regular light bulbs and at the same time, it consumes several times less energy than the old type of lighting.
- Circuitry- in these lights linear or parallel type of circuitry is used which means if one led bulb gets shorted whole string will get damaged and will not work.
Curtain Led decoration lights are a result of great thinking about how we can decorate homes or buildings and at the same time reduce energy consumption and maintenance. So, go and grab your favorite piece of curtain lights and decorate your living place.