The connection between children and parents is hard to ignore. If parenting is not good, it will hamper the mental peace of the family along with the neighbor. There is a lot of parenting book in the market. Those books were written for assisting the parents in healthy methods of bringing up the kid. Proper education, along with a proper diet is not only part of good parenting. Moreover, child developing institutes play a vital role in bringing solutions to problems with parenting. Well here is some list of books suggested by some child development institute that might help the parents to be or parents who are facing issues with their parenting skills might find this handy.
1. Ages And Stages: A Parent’s Guide to Normal Child Development:
This is a work by two writers, namely Charles E. Schaefer and Theresa Foy DiGeronimo. This book deals with the stages of maturation faced by kids as per the current age of the child. This book provides in assisting the parents with the various information which one needs to look at if they are facing some difficulty about a certain age of the kid. Child development institute and rest recommend it a lot
2. Brain Rules By Baby; How To Raise A Smart And Happy Child From Zero To Five: Recommended By A Child Development Institute
This work is written, based on the actual experience of the writer’s parent. Hence every parent can relate to lines of the book. The writer of the book is moreover, a renowned scientist, namely John Medina. The book provides the reader with actual skills which one parent in faces in day to day basis. These books deal with concerns such as the appropriate behavior of the kid as per the age, how one adult should make the kid feel safe, how to develop self-confidence, are some of the concerns. This book is divided into five different but related categories. Let’s take a mini look, starting from:
1. Pregnancy (things a parent need to prepare prior the child is born)
2. Relationship (balancing the tantrums in between the couples)
3. Smart baby (Activities to promote optimization of your child’s brain)
4. Happy Baby (Bringing up a healthy and happy baby)
5. Moral baby (Ethics plays a vital role in bringing up the kid)
3. You Are The Child’s First Teacher, Third Edition: Encouraging Your Child’s Natural Development From Birth To Age Six:
Nahima Baldwin Dancy writes this book. This book is amiable, so it is easily understandable. The book focuses on concerns such as different stages of learning capability which a child goes through after they are born, which continues till age six. Moreover, it is a guide for parents as well as parents to be, to look for ways in understanding the kid’s natural developing stages at the perfect natural time.
4. Your Child’s Growing Mind: Brain Development And Learning From Birth To Adolescence: Suggested By A Child Development Institute
This book is a classic when providing parental tips. The book is a door for the parent to come inside and get the required information on the process of how the brain works and how does it develops the process of learning. John Healy did a great job writing this book